Friday, March 26, 2010

My collage's journey

Think Creatively!
In my collage I have used creative elements to make more interesting. If you look at my collage you start and the top right. (The higher you are in the poster the happier the journey was)
If you go down there are pictures of war and of the lost boy’s migration. Then if you go back up again slightly going right too, you will see refugee camps. Back down its USA with the fast food and the difficulties they faced (Rent, money, receipts) Top left is the biggest part of the journey the achievement of an education. I thought the way I arranged my pictures was creative.

Reason Critically!
I have put my text and images in an organized way to highlight my understanding. The way its organized shows that I clearly know the stepped migration of the lost boys. Also the way it’s organized is like a story, the story of the lost boys. The story shows all the many situations the lost boys have been through, and how they got better eventually.

Communicate Effectively!
My collage screams for help to the lost boys. After a person looks at my collage closely and follows the story, they would empathy for the lost boys. I have put a website that you can learn more about the lost boys and donate. That shows awareness in my collage.

Live Ethically!
If my viewers look closely they will feel empathy for the lost boys. I think my collage shows the journey of the lost boys with lots of details (images, text) With those details it will make my viewer at least spread the word of the lost boys of Sudan. If they see the website I posted they would want to check it out, for more information about the lost boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment